Monday, March 4, 2013

Our Prediction came out second prize in Damacai on Mar 2, 2012 ,9656 which is a direct win

On Mar 2, 2013, the second prize for Damacai is 9656. I bought RM 1 big win RM 1000. I did not show Damacai ticket because it is with a friend and I showed Magnum ticket just to tell you I hit the right number again.

On the same day on TOTO 4D, the special prize is 5854, my predication is 8545 and I bought box also made back some money.

My aim is to win the TOP 3 prize, directly and if I can hit the Jackpot, I would have struck gold.  If I were to buy one big one small and one ringgit box and system bet for 3 number, I would be paying 15 ringgit for one side.  For 3 sides, it will be 45 ringgit. And if I bet every draw, it will cost me RM 630 and one year will be RM 7560.  Maybe I will invest only once a week, so one month will cost me
RM 180 and one year will be 2160.  If I can hit a few top three prizes, I would have made back all the money and if I hit the Jackpot, I am rich.





Our prediction on Mar 3, 2013(Sunday) is 7667 but on Damacai, it came out 7766.  I show Magnum ticket just to demonstrate that our prediction came out.  I have asked a friend to buy on my behalf in Damacai. I have won a small prize.


On Mar 3, we predict 9047 and Toto 4D came out 4097, we also win because we buy one ringgit box just to cover. I showed Magnum ticket just to prove that we have predicted the right number and my Toto ticket is with a friend.  I will want to perform better.

No comments: